Friday Thangs [8-4]

  • August 06, 2017
  • By Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky
  • 12 Comments

LOL

I really look forward to each weekend because GoT is so good that it's hard to wait a whole week to watch each episode.

+ This weekend will be jam packed with lots of awesome things; first and foremost, my family is here for a huge reunion that's years overdue.  I have tons of relatives flying in from all over the world and a giant party is planned for this weekend.  Needless to say, I'm super excited to see everyone since for many, it's been years.

+ I usually hate Facebook but their "memories" feed is the only thing that makes it tolerable.  This popped up on my feed that I posted 8 years ago.  Oh, that hair makes me laugh so hard every time.


+ I'm still finding my groove with this Intermittent Fasting experiment.  I've found that my best time to start eating is around 1030am.  I do have coffee before 1030am and drink lots of water until it's time to eat and man, can I tell you that that first bite is fucking amazing.  I know it takes time for my body to adjust and it's getting easier with each day.

+ I joined a (weight) gym for a few months only while I'm not working.  My friend owns it, it's literally 2 minutes away from me and he's only charging me a flat rate of $20/month.  Today was my first weight workout since early June; feels so good to be lifting again.

+ I admit that I look forward to Thursdays aka rest day from the gym because I get to drink wine.

+ How often do you look at your poop? Not ashamed to admit but I always glance to make sure everything is on the up and up.  Here's a great guide:
Funnies:

This is a legit sign in a large city in Ontario that got "vandalized".  It's actually James Snow Parkway.



Have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I could win conference call bingo every day. I hear those all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at canadas idea of vandalism, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that coffee/wine sign! And awww look at Kayla, and that hair! Too cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY family reunion, hope it was fabulous. The haircut on Kayla, her faces is like 'i know you did this to me'. Cheers for finding the IF groove, I'm back to trying to find mine. The poop sheet, love it. And the conference call bingo, "HI WHO JOIN"? I HATE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great time at your family reunion! How fun!! That poop sheet, is really funny but also it's really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family had a reunion this weekend too. But alas, since I flew home for my nephew's graduation this June, I didn't attend. I do check my poo because I had a very constipated cat that need regular enemas so I became a bit obsessed about poop. The weight meme - I'd punch her too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE have been using that conference call bingo secretly on work calls and it is soooo entertaining. Everyone at our headquarters is horrible with their call etiquette, so we play this to make us all less annoyed with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol @ that cat. perfect. my cats are totally going to live forever. um yes you should always look at your poop. i'm one of those people who look at my tissue when i blow my nose as well, because my nose bleeds so often. gotta be aware of your shit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Chris and I tried to watch an episode of GOT this weekend and I wasn't feeling it. I dont think I was in the right mood. Do I need to try again. LOL that hair :) She is still a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Conference call bingo is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha the 31 year old at is hilarious. The stoner tweet meme has me in literal tears.

    ReplyDelete